Sunday, June 6, 2010

UN Signature – Jun 2010

Bolder, with something for each occasion.

UNN1005_Angel's Envy

UNN1005, Angel’s Envy: Retailing @ S$22.00

This design is slightly bolder than what I am used to, however, I am very pleased with how it turned out. A combination of green crystalised beads and black drop coated beads in elaborate gold setting, giving a luminous glow to your outfit. (Length: 27cm x 2)

UNN1006_Bewitched

**SOLD** UNN 1006, Bewitched : Retailing @ S$25.00

Isn’t life a mismash of shapes and sizes? I am often charmed by all the niceties in life… so be bewitched like me. You can wear this piece long or short. Current length @ 40cm x 2. However, I can make adjustments to the length if needed.

UNN1007_BlueEyedGirl

UNN 1007, Blue Eyed Girl : Retailing @ S$25.00

True to my style of simplicity, here’s a piece with a Swarovski drop crystal in pretty combination of blue and purple as centre piece. Wear this 2 ways. (Length: 33cm x 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment