Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Simplify, simplify,simplify...

Well, we have decided to pull down our UrbanNook.com website and concentrate building our little business on this blog instead. We have done a redirection of the url, so you will not be lost when you do visit UrbanNook.com.

Holding a day job and needing to manage an e-commerce website is quite an impossible feat for me at this point in time.  BUT..... I want to continue bring to all of you my crafts, as well as my unique finds. Hence, it only makes sense to spend time making lovelies... rather than go through the tedious process of never ending picture editing...and never ending loading of pictures on Joomla!

Am currently trying to migrate items over slowly, and in my few days of hospitalisation leave, I have managed to create some pretty necklaces, which i will load up this weekend.

I hope everyone to continue to support us... and we promise... there will be more good things to come!

Love, love, love...

1 comment:

  1. Oh.... and... I will also be re-numbering my items... hence if you have anything u have seen from the previous website that you want, do let me know, but going forwards if you see the same item here, they may not hold the same serial number.

    ReplyDelete