Sunday, May 2, 2010

back to delight…

I realised I have been neglecting UrbanNook for close to 6 months. I almost forgot how happy and at peace i am with myself when i pick up my tools. If a friend of mine have not requested me to make something for a wedding she’s going to attend in June… I would have left my tools to rust…
That aside… I am back to delight.
purple butterfly     **SOLD** UNE 1009, The Royals, Retailing @ S$12.00: Purple drop crystals with a pair of silver butterflies take cantrestage in this creation. Simple with a touch of elegance.
princess pink  UNE 1010, Princess Pink, Retailing @ S$14.00 : A lovely combination of clear (with a reflective coat) and baby pink drop crystals,  with Swarovski crystal pearl, complete with silver tassels , gives any outfit a magical touch. Best with a pink, white or even a classic black do.
summer_garden
**SOLD** UNE 1011, Winter to Spring, Retailing @ $15.00 : Inspired by what I saw in Korea … The hills has a hint of the two seasons…. The pretty hue of blue and green of the amazonite bead signals the coming of spring and winter is passing slowing with the occasional fallen leaf….
Here’s some of my old time favourite, which I also noticed I have not quite shared with all of you….

chystalised UNE1012, Chystalised, Retailing @ S$12.00

japanese spring UNE1013, Japanese Spring, Retailing @ S$12.00

Birdsoftheocean UNE1014, Birds of the Ocean, Retailing @ S$10.00
greenwithenvy UNE 1015, Green with Envy, Retailing @ $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment