Tuesday, December 7, 2010

UN Signature – December 2010 - ALL SOLD

Christmas is around the corner, and if you are looking for something to match that party outfit or even thinking of getting that special someone a pretty gift… here’s something in perfect Christmas colours… :)

Dec10_Earrings_1UNE 1016: Crimson Star, Retailing at $12.00

 

 

Dec10_Earrings_2 UNE 1017 Green: Bloom, Retailing at $15.00

Dec10_earrings_3 UNE 1017 Red: Bloom, Retailing at $15.00

Remember… I can improvise on the above designs.. or even customise that special pair of earrings for you. All you need to do is drop me an email at info@urbannook.com, or just leave me a message right here!

** Although items are all sold, I am taking in orders for remakes. So if you are still keen... drop me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment