Sunday, August 23, 2009

can’t wait!

Well… as you all could tell, i was extremely excited with my buy on friday. So…. saturday saw me searching for inspiration to start crafting something for UN.Signature’s new collection.
I should really be patient… and launch my new collection with a bang….. BUT…. i cannot wait! I cannot wait to share with you what I’ve come up with.
Enjoy these lovingly handmade necklaces…. have not named them yet…. but pre-orders are more than welcome. So… if you are all keen on what you see here….either leave us a comment…. or email us info@urbannook.com.
CIMG1162  CIMG1164

In a gold plated setting… lined with lovely pearls and crystals. Attention to drawn to the lovely rocking horse and Jap. tensha beads.  Approximately 38cm x 2.
UNN1002, Retailing: S$18.00

 CIMG1177A silver cluster pendant. Great way to jazz up your daily outfit…yet dazzling enough for an evening do. Approximately 30cm x 2 (including chain).
UNN1003, Retailing: S$15.00
**Sold** (Please email me at info@urbannook.com for remakes

CIMG1169 CIMG1166
Made with green opal flat beads and red aventurine, giving this piece a rustic charm.
Enjoy!
UNN1004 Retailing: S$20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment